Date: July 27th, 2013 Saturday Only!
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Location: Extremely large private studio, near downtown.
Price: $299 Early-bird price initial sign-ups, save $100 now before it’s too late!
The March Chicago photography workshop went well so we’re going to do it one more time, this July! Besides a special VIP visit from a longtime Playboy staffer, the March workshop provided photographers five gorgeous models and everyone is ready to do it again.
This special workshop is limited in size and featuring five gorgeous models again. This is one of the few locations still left on the photo workshop schedule–so don’t hesitate, this is your chance for a one-day glamour photography workshop and an editorial nude workshop with many models at a great price and location!
This workshop is open to photographers of all levels, beginners to advanced, though you must be over 18-years of age. We’ll have a small lecture, hands-on photography instruction, then we shoot, shoot, shoot, gorgeous, talented models. First-come, first serve! Limited in size! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out!
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR. It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a pc connection for our studio flash–we provide all lighting and backdrop equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models. The type of photography is glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models plus editorial nudes. You will have almost an entire day to photograph them in all their beauty, from glamour to editorial/glamour nude.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll provide lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop. Sign-up for this workshop only if you have the passion for photographing gorgeous models.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with octaboxes, softboxes, reflectors, grids and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images of gorgeous models, this is the photography workshop for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. Model releases are optional but encouraged. This is the early-bird price, prices will soon go up, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! Please use the PayPal button below. We’ve used PayPal securely for almost 14-years.
Use the PayPal button below for the early-bird price of $299, limited to the first few sign-ups. Save $100 before the price goes up to now! We’ve used PayPal securely for almost 14 years now, so don’t delay!
Model releases for the event are $60 per model at the end of the day. These are voluntary releases, but highly encouraged as these models will be working for you. These releases are provided by us and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic, editorial and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time on the workshop day. We end at 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!