Date: Aug. 10, 2013 Saturday Only, Glamour, Beauty & the Nude Workshop
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Location: Major Casino Penthouse (on the strip)
We’re doing it again! The Las Vegas Glamour, Beauty and The Nude photography workshop at a top, casino Penthouse, plus Playboy Playmate Holley Dorrough’s and Rolando’s birthday party. This is their fifth year in a row birthday/workshop in Las Vegas. Come spend the day photographing up to five gorgeous models, then join us for an after party at a local establishment.
The photo workshop is open to photographers of all levels, beginners to advanced, though you must be over 18-years of age for the workshop. We’ll have a small lecture, hands-on photography instruction, then we shoot, shoot, shoot, up to five talented models. Then we’ll regroup after dinner and you can help Holley and Rolando plus other Leo model and photographer friends party late evening. First-come, first serve! Limited in size! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out!
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel. Model releases are optional for this workshop, but encouraged. Only paid attendees will be given the casino location of the event.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR. It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models. The type of photography is glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models on Saturday. You will have almost a whole day to photograph them in all their beauty, from glamour to editorial/glamour nude.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll break for lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, softboxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images, these workshop are for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. Model releases are optional but encouraged. This is an early-bird price, prices will go up soon, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! Please use the PayPal button below. We’ve used PayPal securely for 14-years.
The price is $299 for the Glamour, Beauty and the Nude workshop.
Model releases for the event is $60 per model at the end of the day. These are voluntary releases, but highly encouraged as these models will be working for you and the entire amount goes to the model. The releases are provided by us and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity. No other releases will be allowed.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time on the workshop day. Please do not arrive before 9:00 a.m. We end at 5:00 p.m. Party info will be given out to the attendees only.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!