Event: Moab, Fashion, Glamour, Beauty & the Nude Photography Workshop
Date: 9/22-26, 2016 (Arrive on Thursday, Sept. 22nd, 2016, depart on Monday, Sept. 26th, 2016.)
Venue: Moab, Utah
Details: All previous Moab workshops sell out fast! May 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 workshops all sold-out early! June 2016 is Sold out too!
Note: This workshop is limited in size. Back by popular demand!
Ever want to get away, like to really get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and photograph five beautiful models in the Moab desert? We’ve got an exclusive deal just for you that allows you to shoot & learn.
This is also the weekend where the sun and moon set together which makes for some great astrophotography possibilities outside the workshop hours!
Fly into either Salt Lake City or Grand Junction, rent a car, prefer an SUV or 4-wheel-drive truck, and take the scenic drive down to Moab. You can fly directly into Moab, but flights are very limited. Once there, stay at our recommend hotel, or a hotel of your choice, then be prepared to shoot for two and a half solid days in the Moab environment plus a half day of photo critiques of your work. This semi-private instruction workshop is very limited in size.
If you haven’t seen my portfolio of images on RolandoGomez.com, called Moab Light, check it out now to get an idea what to expect.
Special Hot Button
This secure PayPal button below will give you an additional $1,000 off right now! This button and text will disappear soon, so act now! This is our daily special hot button! Better hurry! This button’s price is only $1499! Save $1,000 right now of the early price of $2499!
Special Hot Button
1. You must pay for your own lodging, meals and travel, we’ll provide suggestions.
2. You must be physically fit enough to walk a city block and lift 25 lbs. We will provide some lighting equipment, but don’t hesitate to bring your on camera flash if you’d like, though not required.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models and patient enough for them to change into wardrobe. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography.
4. These are long days, which means late dinners along with early mornings—you will get tired by the time you have to leave, but you will treasure every moment and leave with amazing photos.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 300mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models in a remote, but beautiful location. Safety is number one.
7. The cost, $2499. Use the secure, PayPal button below for payment.
We’ve used PayPal now for almost 16-years securely and you can take up to six months to pay! If you prefer a different payment method, please contact me with all your contact information including phone number and best time to call.
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images, this is the workshop for you. 2016 is a limited workshop schedule, so this is a first-come, first-serve event and due to limited photography slots, this workshop has a tighter cancellation policy (see below).
Model releases for this event is $100 per model at the end of the event ($500 total for the entire event). These are mandatory releases, not optional like other workshops, paid on the last day of the event. These releases are provided and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibitions for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only. This workshop is open to all levels, but places an emphasis that you seriously want to capture some great photos and take your photography up to the next level!
You are required to arrive no later than 7:00 p.m., local time, in the Moab on a Thursday and meet at a central location that evening, then be prepared to shoot all day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Departure is on Monday on your own or when you choose. Hotel recommendations will be provided, most hotels are close together and average from $100 to $150 per night but we have a preferred location that has a special workshop rate, but only revealed to you upon booking your workshop slot. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and lodging are not included.
This semi-private instruction workshop includes personal instruction from Rolando and use of his lighting gear along with the models and make-up. You are guaranteed to produce some great images you can be proud of. Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited to five photographers only, but more specific cancellation policies are modified to include that should you be qualified for a refund or partial refund, there will be a 30-day waiting period.