Date: July 15th & 16th, 2017, Two Separate One-day Workshops, Limited in Size!
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m., Glamour Workshop; 10:00 to 4:00 p.m. Editorial Nude Workshop
Location: Las Vegas, (Major Casino Penthouse Given Only To Attendees!)
Prices: $399 Editorial Nude; $299 Glamour Beauty and the Nude; $499 for Both, This is the early-bird price! Limited slots, small in size!
We’re bringing back our Editorial Nude and Glamour, Beauty and the Nude photography workshops to Las Vegas to one of the best casino’s in the heart of the city and will only announce the location to those that sign-up! We’ve done over 31 photo workshops in Las Vegas over the past decade. Come have fun, improve your photography and enjoy photographing gorgeous models. Once it’s sold-out, it’s sold-out!
These are two separate photography workshops, attend one, or attend both, that’s up to you but we guarantee you won’t be disappointed. We’ve got new models for this one too! is a special, one-day workshop at an amazing location–this is a high-rollers Penthouse, but you don’t need that status, just sign up and feel like one!
The workshops are limited in size and we’re featuring at least four gorgeous models. You will have quality time with each model for amazing and unique photographs, with hands-on instruction. Our Editorial Nude workshop is smaller in size due to total nudity of models during the workshop.
Here are the particulars for both workshops:
These workshop are open to photographers of all levels, at least 18-years of age or older, including beginners to advanced. Lighting equipment is provided, just bring your camera. The shooting location provides for unique photos very few photographers in the world would be able to capture without spending thousands of dollars in expenses and you get it for a fraction of the cost.
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel, we’ll provide suggestions, though you’re free to stay where you want in Las Vegas. We recommend the middle of the main strip area between Bally’s and MGM.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR. It must have a hotshoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC cord connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment. Plus we’ll be mixing natural daylight with tungsten and flash too.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to four beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models and nude for the editorial nude workshop.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. Bring your coffee, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. I prefer my prime 85mm, but anything in the 50-105mm range is best. A back-up drive to download your images and/orlaptop computer is recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC cord connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, softboxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
7. Some refreshments are provided but you are responsible for your meals, though we’ll provide suggestions. We also take a lunch break with recommendations.
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images that few photographers will ever have, these workshops are for you. These are first-come, first-serve events as class sizes are limited. Please use the PayPal selection button to select either one or both workshops. We’ve used PayPal securely for 16 years.
The Editorial Nude photo workshop only is $399; the Glamour, Beauty and the Nude photo workshop only is $299, or save $200 and get them both for $499! Editorial Nude workshop limited to eight photographers only, so act now before it’s sold out!
Model releases for this event is $60 per model at the end of each workshop. These are two separate workshops, two separate days. These are mandatory releases provided between you and the model that allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibition of adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity and only a portion of the workshop. You must be 18-years of age or older to attend.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:15 a.m. local time at a designated meeting place at the casino location on that Saturday, then you will be escorted to the penthouse. For the Sunday workshop, you must arrive at the specified location by 9:45 a.m. We start at 9:30 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. for the glamour workshop on Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. until 4 p.m. for our editorial nude workshop and Sunday.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. In addition, this is a non-cancel event, so should you need to cancel, we will work with you help you find a replacement, however, no guarantees, though we’ll offer some type of future workshop credit. Because of the size and expenses associated with this limited style workshop, we cannot accept requests for refunds when the cancellation is on your behalf, though we will take each situation on a case by case basis and work with you the best we can. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!