Date: April 8 -9, 2017, Saturday & Sunday Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. Location: Las Vegas, Fremont Street Major Casino Price: $799 Early-Bird Price! We’re back in Las Vegas for a special two-day photography workshop at in the heart of downtown Las Vegas on the original Fremont Street, one of the most famous streets with over 12.5 million LED lights along the Viva Vision 4-block portion of the famous overhead canopy. Built back in 1905, this was the first paved street of Las Vegas and lights up at dusk and stays lit till dawn.
Known as the downtown casino corridor, you may recognize it in the movies Viva Las Vegas with Elvis Presley; James Bond Diamonds are Forever; the comedy movie Last Vegas; Crime Story, Vega$, and many other television shows and movies and even in the U2 music video, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For. We’ll Shoot Indoors and Outdoors We’ve done over 28 photo workshops in Las Vegas over the past decade from the main strip of the new Las Vegas all the way down to Ghost Town in Nelson, but now we’re going to take advantage of the amazing lighting on Fremont Street for two days, and also photograph models indoors in a spectacular Fremont Hotel and Casino penthouse—given only to the attendees. Come have fun, improve your photography and enjoy photographing gorgeous models indoors during the day plus Fremont Street in the evening with our model,s plus some good ole street photography. Once it’s sold-out, it’s sold-out!
This is a special, two-day workshop at an amazing location–this is a high-rollers Penthouse, but you don’t need that status, just sign up and feel like one! The workshop is limited in size and we’re featuring at least four gorgeous models. You will have quality time with each model for amazing and unique photographs, with hands-on instruction. You will receive hotel recommendations at a discounted location on Fremont Street. This workshop is open to photographers of all levels, but you must be least 18-years of age or older, including beginners to advanced. Lighting equipment is provided, just bring your camera and feel free to bring your own flash too. The shooting location provides for unique photos very few photographers in the world would be able to capture, with models, without spending thousands of dollars in expenses and you get it for a fraction of the cost. Here are the particulars:
- You must pay for your own lodging and travel, we’ll provide suggestions, though you’re free to stay where you want in Las Vegas. We will recommend a special hotel and casino on Fremont Street up registration for a discounted price.
- Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR. It must have a hotshoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC cord connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment. Plus we’ll be mixing natural daylight with tungsten and flash too.
- You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models.
- While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. Bring your coffee, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
- Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. I prefer my prime 85mm, but anything in the 50-105mm range is best. A back-up drive to download your images and/or laptop computer is recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC cord connection.
- Professionalism is required; we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required, as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, softboxes, reflectors, and more, all provided by us!
- Some refreshments are provided but you are responsible for your meals, though we’ll provide suggestions. We also take a lunch break with recommendations.
- We will meet up every morning at a designated location at 9:30 a.m. the first Saturday morning and at 10:30 a.m. Sunday morning. We will shoot indoors in a Penthouse plus on Fremont Street after dusk.
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images that few photographers will ever have, this is the workshop for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. This is the early-bird price, price will go up soon, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! Please use the PayPal button below to secure your spot. We’ve used PayPal securely for almost 16 years.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time at a designated meeting place at the casino location on that Saturday, then you will be escorted to the penthouse. We will meet again on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at a designated location. We will also shoot at dusky with the models.
Model releases for this event is $60 per model at the end of day two of workshop. These are mandatory releases provided between you and the model that allows you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibition of adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity and only a portion of the workshop and a portion of the models. You must be 18-years of age or older to attend.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. In addition, this is a non-cancel event, so should you need to cancel, we will work with you help you find a replacement, however, no guarantees, though we’ll offer some type of future workshop credit. Because of the size and expenses associated with this limited style workshop, we cannot accept requests for refunds when the cancellation is on your behalf, though we will take each situation on a case by case basis and work with you the best we can. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!