Date: Sept. 14-17, 2017 Three Days, Limited In Size!
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. each day of shooting
Location: Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Area, Tennessee
Prices: $1299 Early-Bird Pricing (Regularly $1999, so save $700 now!)
We’re back in Tennessee, specifically in the Smoky Mountains (Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge area) for a special three-day photography workshop with up to five gorgeous models, plus assistants. Come have fun, learn and enjoy photographing gorgeous models. Once it’s sold-out, it’s sold-out! While we’ve done hundreds of photography workshops in the past 16 years, this is our third Smoky Mountain workshop and the previous ones sold-out!
We limit the size of the photography workshop because we photograph in a luxury cabin, the the outdoors during the event which allows networking and discussing the photo shoots after we’re done shooting for the day.
Besides photographing models in the luxury cabin up in the Smoky Mountains with Rolando and his team of models and assistants, you will photograph all the models over three days including memorable outdoor locations. This format allows you to photograph each model at amazing and unique locations, with hands-on support by Rolando and his crew. Consider this semi-private photography instruction. At the end of each shoot day, the “gang” will do things together, like BBQ or hitting the town for some nice dining. Price don’t include lodging, meals and drinks, but with group effort we make it affordable for everyone.
This workshop is open to photographers of all levels, beginners to advanced, but is a first-come, first serve limited in size and you must be 18-years of age or older to attend! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out! Lighting equipment is provided, though you may bring your own; you must bring your camera(s). We will focus on a format that ensures quality photography, plus relax time with the group. The shooting location provides for unique photos very few photographers in the world would be able to capture without spending thousands in expenses and you get it for a fraction of the cost. Professional make-up and hair is also provided for each model.
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own travel and lodging. We will provide recommendations, but look for something in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. You are responsible for most meals and drinks, though some will be provided. You must be at least 18 years of age or older to attend. Beginners may attend too, as we work with all levels of photography.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR. It must have a hotshoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC cord connection for our studio flash–we provide lighting equipment but you may bring your own. Plus we’ll be mixing natural daylight with tungsten and flash too.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models. You will have three days to photograph them in all their beauty, from fashion to glamour nude.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. Bring your coffee, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. I prefer my prime 85mm, but anything in the 50-105mm range is best. A back-up drive to download your images and/or laptop computer is recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC cord connection. Feel free to bring your camera flash if you have one, otherwise we’ll provide studio lighting and reflectors.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, softboxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
7. Some refreshments are provided but you are responsible for most meals and drinks though we will do group events including a bbq.
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images that few photographers will ever have, this is the workshop for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. This is the early-bird price, prices will go up soon, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! We’ve used PayPal securely for over 16 years.
Model releases for the event are $100 per model at the end of the last day that covers the entire event. These are mandatory releases provided between you and the model that allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibition of adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity and only a portion of the workshop. You must be 18-years of age or older to attend.
You are required to arrive no later than 7 p.m. local time at a designated meeting place Sept. 14th, Thursday, then you will be escorted to the location. Workshops ends the evening of Sept. 17th, Sunday.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. In addition, this is a non-cancel event, so should you need to cancel, we will work with you help you find a replacement, however, no guarantees, though we’ll offer some type of future workshop credit. Because of the size and expenses associated with this limited style workshop, we cannot accept requests for refunds when the cancellation is on your behalf, though we will take each situation on a case by case basis and work with you the best we can. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!