Date: April 29th, 2017 (Saturday) (Fashion, Glamour, and Beauty Photography Workshop) Saturday Only!
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Location: Chicago, large two-story studio
Prices: Photo Workshop Price $299 (Price includes a $100 savings right now!)
We’re back for another Chicago photo workshop for 2017! Photograph beautiful models in a nice photo studio! Here is your chance if you’ve ever wanted to attend one of my photography workshops! 2017 is our 17th year conducting workshops!
This is one of the few cities where we’re offering our fashion, glamour, and beauty photography workshops for one-day at an inexpensive price. We’ve done over 49 photo workshops in Chicago in the past 15 years. Always beautiful models for you to fine-tune your photography skills.
These workshops are limited in size and we’re featuring four gorgeous models. Future workshops will be exclusive and obviously more expensive to attend–so don’t hesitate, this is your chance for a one-day fashion, glamour, and beauty photography workshop with many models at a great price and location! The workshop is open from beginners to advanced, though you must be of 18-years of age or older to attend.
We’ll have a small lecture in the morning then we photograph talented models with Rolando providing hands-on instruction. First-come, first serve! Limited in size! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out!
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel, we’ll provide suggestions but anywhere in the downtown area of Chicago is fine.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR (digital camera). It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to four beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and artistic nude photography for most models. You will have almost a whole day to photograph them in all their beauty.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll break for lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, soft boxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images, this is the workshop for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. This is the early-bird price, prices will go up soon, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! Please use the PayPal button below. We’ve used PayPal securely for 16-years. You must be over 18-years of age to attend.
Model releases for the event are $60 per model at the end of the day. These are mandatory releases as these models will be working for you. These releases are provided and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity. Not all models do nudes, but we will have at least two that do.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time on the workshop day. We end at 5:00 p.m. We will do a “working lunch” at the location, you are responsible for that lunch which is usually less than $10 per person.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!
Use the button below to save another $100 right now, just $199 for first five photographers!