Date: April 22, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Location: Boston, Private Home/Plus Studio (Southend)
Prices: Photo Workshop Price $299 (Price includes a $100 savings right now! No other discounts!)
We’re back in Boston for another photography workshop! Shoot beautiful models at a great indoor location. Here is your chance if you’ve ever wanted to attend of my photography workshops! 2017 is our 17th year conducting workshops! This is one of the few cities where we’re offering our fashion, glamour, beauty and the nude photography workshops for one-day at an inexpensive price. We’ve done over 6 photo workshops in Boston in the past years. Always beautiful models for you to fine-tune your photography skills.
These workshops are limited in size and we’re featuring three gorgeous models. Don’t hesitate, this is your chance for a one-day fashion, glamour, and beauty photography workshop with many models at a great price and location! The workshop is open from beginners to advanced, though you must be of 18-years of age or older to attend.
We’ll have a small lecture in the morning then we shoot, shoot, shoot, talented models with hands-on instruction. First-come, first serve! Limited in size! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out!
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel, we’ll provide suggestions but anywhere near the Southend of Boston is fine.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR (digital camera). It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models. You will have almost a whole day to photograph them in all their beauty.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll break for lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR, SLR, or mirrorless, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, soft boxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images, this is the workshop for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. This is the early-bird price, prices do go up, so don’t delay, book now! Please use the PayPal button below. We’ve used PayPal securely for over 16-years. You must be over 18-years of age to attend.
Model releases for the event are $60 per model at the end of the day. These are mandatory releases, as these models work for you. These releases are provided and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity. Not all models do nudes.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time on the workshop day. We end at 5:00 p.m. We will break for lunch and there many places around the area to enjoy during this break.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!