Date: March 11th, 2017 Saturday Only!
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Location: Large, Private Studio
Prices: Photo Workshop Price $299 (That’s a off $100 the $399 pice right now! No other discounts!)
Going our 17th year with photography workshops, we’re back in Los Angeles for one day. These workshops are small with up to four models, so you get plenty of shooting time! So here is your chance if you missed out or just want to come back again! This is one of the few cities were we offer our fashion, glamour, beauty and the nude photography workshops!
This is a special, one-day workshop at a local studio in downtown Los Angeles and it’s always fun, and we provide great opportunities for some great photos with beautiful models as you improve your photography.
These workshops are open to photographers of all levels, beginners to advanced, though you must be 18-years or older to attend. We’ll have a small lecture then we shoot, shoot, shoot, up to four talented models with Rolando providing hands-on instruction. First-come, first serve! Limited in size! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out!
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel, we’ll provide suggestions.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR (digital camera). It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC cord connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to four beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models. You will have almost a whole day to photograph them in all their beauty, from fashion to glamour nude.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll break for lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC cord connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, soft boxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images, this is the workshop for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. This is the early-bird price, prices will go up soon, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! Please use the PayPal button below. We’ve used PayPal securely for 15-years. You must be over 18-years of age to attend.
Model releases for the event are $60 per model at the end of the day. These are voluntary releases, but highly encouraged as these models will be working for you. These releases are provided and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time on the workshop day. We end at 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!