Date: March. 25th, & 26th 2017, Two Separate One-day Workshops, Limited in Size!
Time: 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m., Glamour Workshop; 10:00 to 4:00 p.m. Editorial Nude Workshop
Location: Seattle, (Private Residence Near Lake Washington)
Prices: $399 Editorial Nude; $299 Glamour Beauty and the Nude; $499 for Both, This is the early-bird price! Limited slots, small in size!
We’re bringing back our Editorial Nude and Glamour, Beauty and the Nude photography workshops in the Lake Washington area. Here is your chance if you’ve ever wanted to attend of my photography workshops! 2017 is our 17th year conducting workshops.
These are two separate photography workshops, attend one, or attend both, that’s up to you but we guarantee you won’t be disappointed. We’ve got new models too!
The workshops are limited in size and we’re featuring at least four gorgeous models. You will have quality time with each model for amazing and unique photographs, with hands-on instruction. Our Editorial Nude workshop is smaller in size due to total nudity of models during the workshop.
The Editorial Nude Workshop Photo Workshop Info
The models will pose nude the entire workshop. We’re going to show you how to put the “editorial” in nude photography. Learn how to tell a story with nude photography. You’ll discover some brilliant and dramatic lighting concepts utilizing the Inverse Square Law, the Angle of Reflectance Law. Though totally different from our glamour workshops, this workshop may sound complicated, but it’s not–it’s open to all levels of experience. Only eight photographers are allowed to attend! Book your spot before they are gone!
The Glamour, Beauty and the Nude Photo Workshop Info
Rolando will cover many topics, from basics, fundamentals and concepts that you can use in glamour photography and other genres of photography. There will be emphasis on lighting, posing, and the ability to see and feel the light. You’ll get hands on instruction and demonstrations.
Rolando will walk you through, step by step on each set, showing you the in’s and out’s of the image, at the same time, every photographer will have his or her time to photograph lovely, photogenic, models throughout the day. The emphasis is to take photographs not pictures, but at the same time showing you why we take pictures before we can create photographs.
Here are the particulars for both workshops:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR (digital camera) or mirrorless camera. It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to four beautiful models. The type of photography is fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models and nude for the editorial nude workshop.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll break for lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, soft boxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images that few photographers will ever have, these workshops are for you. These are first-come, first-serve events as class sizes are limited. Please use the PayPal selection button to select either one or both workshops. We’ve used PayPal securely for 16 years.
The Editorial Nude photo workshop only is $399, the Glamour, Beauty and the Nude photo workshop only is $299, or save $200 and get them both for $499! Editorial Nude workshop limited to eight photographers only, so act now before it’s sold out! You must be over 18-years of age to attend.
Model releases for the event are $60 per model at the end of the day. These are mandatory releases for an additional $240-$300 total; that is $60 per model paid directly to the models for their talent at the end of each photo workshop. Every penny goes to the model. The releases are provided and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity. Not all models do nudes, but we will have at least two, if not three that do.
You are required to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. local time on the glamour workshop day. We end at 5:00 p.m. For the editorial nude workshop, arrive by 10 a.m. and we’ll end at 4 p.m.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!