Date: May 25th – 26th, 2013 Saturday is the Glamour, Beauty & the Nude Workshop; Sunday is the Editorial Nudes Workshop!
Time: 10:00 a.m. till 5 p.m. each day
Location: Private Residence (Lake Washington Area)
Price:$299 for Editorial Nude Workshop, $249 for Glamour, Beauty & the Nude Workshop, $399 for both! (Early bird pricing now!)
By popular demand, we’re back in Seattle on the waterfront of Lake Washington! This is two separate, special photography workshops with four to five models and limited in size at a private residence in Seattle–details given only to registered attendees. Don’t hesitate, this is your chance for a one-day Glamour, Beauty and the Nude photography workshop and/or an Editorial Nude photography workshop at a great prices and a great location!
These workshops are open to photographers of all levels, beginners to advanced, though you must be over 18-years of age. We’ll have a small lecture, hands-on photography instruction, then we shoot, shoot, shoot, up to five talented models. First-come, first serve! Limited in size! Once it sells out, it’s sold-out!
Here are the particulars:
1. You must pay for your own lodging and travel. Each workshop is a separate workshop, though not combined, you may pay to attend both. Model releases are separate for each workshop.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR. It must have a hot shoe (where you flash slides on top) or as a minimum, a PC connection for our studio flash–we provide all equipment.
3. You must have the passion to photograph up to five beautiful models. The type of photography is glamour, beauty and nude photography for most models on Sunday and full nude on Saturday. You will have almost a whole day to photograph them in all their beauty, from glamour to editorial/glamour nude.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. We’ll provide lunch, you provide the coffee if you need it, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop. Lunch is on your own, though we’ll have some snacks if you don’t want to leave during lunch.
5. Camera requirements are any type of camera, preferably 35mm DSLR or SLR, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm, though a typical 70-200mm lens is all you need. A back-up drive to download your images every evening and/or laptop computer is highly recommended. If you have a Sony (Minolta) camera, please ensure you have a hot shoe adapter or PC connection.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images of beautiful models. If you have Pocket Wizard remotes, bring them too, though not required as we’ll have our own radio triggers. We’ll work with beauty dishes, softboxes, reflectors and more, all provided by us!
If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images, these workshop are for you. We accept payments securely through PayPal and have other options if you prefer. This is a first-come, first-serve event as class size is limited. Model releases are optional but encouraged. Each workshop is a separate model release. These are early-bird prices, prices will go up soon, so don’t delay, book now before it’s too late! Please use the PayPal button below. We’ve used PayPal securely for 14-years.
Please select either one (pull down menu), or both workshops. The prices are $299 for the Editorial Nude Workshop, $249 for the Glamour, Beauty and the Nude workshop, or if you want to save, $399 for both workshops.
Model releases for the event is $60 per model at the end of the day for the Glamour, Beauty & the Nude (Sunday) workshop. If you do “only” the Editorial Nude workshop on Saturday, the releases are $80 per model. If you elect to do both workshops the releases are $60 each, per model, per workshop (Saturday/Sunday) saving you $20 per model. These are voluntary releases, but highly encouraged as these models will be working for you. These releases are provided and allow you to use the images for commercial use and the only restriction is prohibited use for adult related material—nudes are artistic and glamour nude only at this workshop when it comes to nudity.
You are required to arrive no later than 10:00 a.m. local time on the workshop day. Please do not arrive before 9:30 a.m. We end at 5:00 p.m both days.
Cancellation rules apply as this is a first-come, first-serve event limited in size. Don’t get left behind, don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity. We can’t allow too many people on the property, it’s very limited in size, so don’t delay, act now an save before prices go up!